FuelVu is the only solution available to continuously monitor, report and automate cleaning to pre-set condition. These vital functions typically outsourced although a primary cause for back-up power failure
A revolutionary programmable, automated fuel filtration system including an on-line fuel particle and moisture detector. This continuously reports fuel quality status of both size and number of particles ensuring fuel cleanliness regulations including ISO4406 cleanliness code. A cost effective filtration and laser based analyzer technology continuously measures contaminates and water allowing modification of polishing activity preventing emergency generator start failure. FuelVu eliminates the need for fuel gaging level systems. Monitoring of up to eight sensor inputs, including interstitial, overfill, and secondary leak containment sensors.
Particle Counter & Moisture Analyzer
- No more guessing the amount of polishing required by rule of thumb suggestions. Know your fuel condition with Reproducibility and Repeatability: Better than 1 ISO Code.
- Today’s fuel quality quickly degrades requiring continuous testing validation to proactively prevent a leading cause of emergency backup power failures.
- Monitor fuel condition at a glance with early warning digital indicator for low medium and high contamination with independent monitoring of system contamination trends.
- More than a filter polishing system but an uninterrupted fuel test analyzer displaying a quick red or green status including additional fuel and tank systems data displayed on the 6” x 6” monitor with PC/PLC integration technology.
- Transforms fuel quality capability for UST, AST and Remote tank sites.
- Reduce exposure to water and contaminates which severely damage a diesel engine possibly voiding the generator manufacturer’s warranty or worse significant downtime costs and possible customer loss.
- Modular system architecture has small footprint is flexible, configurable and upgrade-able.
For more information about FuelVu, contact:
Manager, Business Development