Unified Services of Texas, Inc.
UST is a General Contractor and Fuel System Specialist headquartered in Southlake, Texas, only 10 minutes north of the DFW International Airport.
- Our Construction Division focuses on ground up / interior finish construction supporting GSA, Military, Aviation, Municipal, Retail and Commercial construction.
- Our Fuel Systems Division, located in North Kansas City, Missouri and Southlake, Texas, offers Fuel System Design, Construction, Upgrade, Repair & Maintenance.
Advantages of Partnering with UST
- We provide a dedicated, innovative and highly experienced team of project managers, field supervisors & administrative staff.
- We can bond projects up to an aggregate $30M.
- We pre-qualify every subcontractor.
- We provide unparalleled customer service and seamless communications.
- We have an excellent safety record resulting in higher productivity, improved efficiency and better quality.
- We offer a full 12 month warranty.
- We are committed to the highest integrity and ethical standards.
- We retain a very strong customer base.
- We are a financially sound builder.
Financially Sound Builder
Our Bonding Capacity is $30 million.
- President – Southlake Rotary
- Board of Directors – Keller Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman of the Board – Recovery Resource Council
- North Texas Warrior Golf Association
- Trinity Habitat for Humanity
- Amy’s Wish With Wings
- Recovery Resource Council
- FEAT of North Texas (Families for Effective Autism Treatment in North Texas)
- Hearts for Homes
- American Cancer Society
- VOSB Certifications
- OSHA 30 Certified
- MBE Certified